Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 7, 2009

Other than emailing a certain TV star to find out if he is going to be the reader of the stage directions, I took the day off from "Legends!" (He responded, and he's not sure he's available at this time.)

I went to see "Music in the Air," part of the Encore series at City Center tonight. The book is terribly dated, of course, but the cast did what they could with it and the two leads - Douglas Sills and Kristen Chenoweth - were fun. I had never seen her onstage. And although I have met delightful Douglas in professional situations, I had never seen him onstage either. The two of them should star in "On The Twentieth Century" with Andrea Martin as Mrs. Primrose.

Tomorrow I will try and take time to write here about 2 subjects regarding "Legends!"

No comments: