Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009

The Oscar telecast is the usual bloated mess, so I'll post here while waiting for something interesting to happen (like Penelope Cruz' win).

Today I met with Eric Marciano - finally - to look at the footage taken back in December. We may have something to work with. Eric made a rough cut. It was nice visiting with him, but I've been so wired with this project I had to make myself calm down and have a real conversation with him.

The script has to be blown up so Charles and I and the rest of the cast don't have to wear reading glasses onstage. We'll try it at a font of 18 instead of the usual 12. It may have to be even bigger!

We lost the arranger for the original music. But it seems we've found another.

Here are some images to remind us when movies were really great.











No comments: